We are Samoan lawyers based in Samoa. Our expertise lies in the Samoan legal environment and when our work goes beyond our borders as a matter of necessity, we have on-call access to an international network of professional specialists.
We have over 40 years of professional experience, most of it as lawyers; all of it as analysts, advisers, strategists, negotiators and advocates. And in addition to being lawyers, we are also accredited mediators.
Our clients are both on-island and off-island. They all have an interest in addressing issues in, relating to, or affecting Samoa. Our clients get our commitment and confidentiality as we apply ourselves in their interests.
Our on-island clients include businesspeople and business entities, government agencies and state-owned enterprises, financial institutions, non-government and community-based organisations, families and individuals.
Our off-island clients include the Samoan diaspora, international wealth managers, international professional advisers, regional and international organisations, cross-border suppliers and traders, potential investors, and potential immigrants.
Our practice areas include (in alphabetical order);
- administration & governance | adoption | asset protection |
- bankruptcy | business structuring & succession |
- climate change & environment | commercial law | competition | Constitution | contracts | creditor’s remedies | cross border transactions |
- debt collection | dispute resolution | divorce |
- employment issues | estates & succession |
- foundations |
- immigration | intellectual property | international business finance centre | investment |
- judicial review |
- land | leases | legislative drafting | litigation |
- mediation | mortgages |
- notarization |
- private client | private international law | property law (real & personal) | public law |
- regulatory environments |
- tax | trusts |
- Wills (personal & company) |